- 08/27/12 - 08/23/13
- 08/27/12 - 08/23/13
Welcome to the Bluefish Swim Club Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the Bluefish Swim Club and are excited for another great season!
By completing the registration process you're agreeing to the following membership policies:
- All monies must be paid in full before swimmer(s) can register for the next season (including Bluefish Membership Dues, Outstanding Travel Expenses, and Friends & Fans Fundraising requirements).
- Refunds are not available unless approved by the Team Manager.
- No Refunds for swimmers suspended by the Bluefish Swim Club for disciplinary reasons.
- Missed days are not subtracted from membership fees (including part. in High School Sports)
- A $25 charge will be assessed for all returned checks.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to practice due to excessively delinquent fees.
- We reserve the right to deny entrance to those athletes with outstanding balances into additional meets until there account has been paid in full.
- Member states they have reviewed our delinquent account policies
- Member has reviewed our Membership Fees and the Swim Meet Commitment form
Member agrees to adhere to Friends & Fans Program Enrichment Requirement
It is required that each family contributes by raising or donating funds to our Friends & Fans enrichment program. The amount per family is determined by the highest training level within your family. Funds will be allocated to each training group.
Mini Bluefish $100 / Junior 1, Junior 1.5 & 2 $150 / Senior $200
- If a swimmer has to be sent home from a Travel trip for disciplinary reasons, parents agree to cover immediate transportation costs to send the athlete home.
- Bluefish Anti-Recruiting Policy: No Bluefish member shall INITIATE contact with another USA swimmer with the intent to recruit members to the Bluefish Swim Club.
- Member is aware that a Late Fee of $15.00 will be added to the Member's Account if the Account is carrying a prior month's balance (not paid in Full) by the 1st at 12 am of the billing cycle.